Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Sensible Weight Loss Program

I have attempted many weight loss plans over the last few years and I must admit that I have had next to no success. Things have however now changed; I have managed to formulate a diet which is based on common sense. The problem that I found with the majority of the weight loss programs that I had tried was the fact that they were just too hard to apply. What I was being asked to do was basically just not realistic. I decided, after having realised that these weight loss programs were not suitable for me, that I would attempt to find my own weight loss solution. My first idea was a little crazy. I was aware that I was over-weight due to the amount of food I ate and therefore tried to get away with eating virtually nothing. Do not try this method as I now realise that this was a stupid idea. I did try but I soon realised that I would not be able to keep it up, it just made me feel so ill. The next idea was to have a diet that was far more sensible, a diet I would be able to stick to. I did have to cut down on the amount of food that I was eating but only by around twenty percent. What I needed to do, in order to reduce the food and drink intake, was to stop eating things like crisps, chocolate and peanuts. I had a great plan; each and every Friday I would drink around ten pints of beer. This in itself was not good for my weight but the main problem was the fact that after drinking this amount of alcohol, I would then go for a curry with my friends. The next day I would feel hungover and to help with the recovery process, I would eat lots of fatty type foods. The plan was to basically stop drinking the beer on a Friday night. If I could do that for around three months then all should be fine, I am happy to report that it was. Stephen Hill runs The How To Stop Stammering Centre, he has a number of websites including: stammering information dvd duplication fear of stuttering

No comments: